• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Well... Maybe it's time?

Snooked

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, okay.
Theirs no really easy way to say this but I'm taking a break from MCSG and really considering if I should permanently leave. This is a few reasons for this, such as:
Close friend backstabbing me, and getting me mod banned.
A few staff reasons, which I'm not aloud to say.
Friend rank, stripped and after a month not given platinum.
A few smaller reasons as well.
My journey with MCSG has been a ride. There's ups and downs. Hopefully this is just a down stage. I really do hope I have made an in print into this community by having my presence but I don't know. You may see my on my alt which a few members know of, I will use this alt for: recording and clan related things. You will still see me on the TeamSpeak so always stop by and say "Hi" Some of you are probably thinking why are you quitting for these stupid reasons? Well, I'm considering quitting for these reasons because there starting to get really annoying, especially if I can't reapply and do something I love: Talking to the community, helping players and making the servers a better place. I'm a little disappointed I am even considering leaving this awesome community I have grown into so much, but this time always comes. Like I stated before, I hope this is a down hill part of my journey. Seriously thanks everyone, especially Dave and Benny, even though we don't anymore you guys really helped me out (You know why).
P.S Sorry if this is in the wrong area

Tryhard_Batman

Diamond
Reaction score
You seem like a nice dude.. So many members and mods are resigning and/or leaving nowadays. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci