• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Welcome to Minecraft 1.8, the future.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The communities from all over the globe that have ever existed patiently sat for the upcoming update, the update that will represent the future of Minecraft. 1.8.
Throughout the migration for the MCGamer community, Chad, and the rest of the staff team were preparing something special towards the community. A new hub, improved gaming experience, and a fusion with the Antvenom network. For so long we have waited and now the time has come for the opening of the future. Sooner or later, we will experience all the great things that the MCGamer community will provide for us. This update, this update will shake the world of Minecraft with awe as we get to experience what the future beholds for us.

Welcome to the future, MCGamer. We hope you enjoy your stay. C:

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Until name changes come out don't make threads sorry to burst your bubble but no one cares about slime blocks we want name changes

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Until name changes come out don't make threads sorry to burst your bubble but no one cares about slime blocks we want name changes

It's alright. I guess name changes are indeed a big part for the update. Otherwise, I think 1.8 is gonna be pretty interesting. But this is coming from my personal opinion. Also, I thought that name changes came out along with the 1.8 update within the launcher too. I guess I was wrong. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci