• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weird Lag/ Internet Issue

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
For the longest time I've been having this issue. And I'm finally to the point where I am quitting MCSG (for the time being). So while I have this break I am going to fix this issue. Here's what happens:
  • I'm playing Survival Games on one of the MCSG servers.
  • Then what 'I think" happens is my internet half-disconnects me from the server.
  • I CAN: walk around and see other people walking around. I CANNOT: Interact with anything (open chests or hit people), take damage, or hear my footsteps.
  • However, I am still connected to the server. Everyone else sees me just standing where I disconnected. And they CAN hit and kill me and I can't fight back. Losing points.
  • Also if I am in lobby when this happens and get teleported to the game it is fixed. (WHAT???)
So that's generally what happens almost every game. Its so annoying. The thing is that my internet will just randomly disconnect me so I want to know if that could be causing it or is it my connection to the servers? And has anyone else had this or similar issue?

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
This has been an issue for a while, it seems to only effect certain people. It's only once happened to me, but that was when my client was derping hardcore and lagging really bad for no apparent reason. (didn't help I was on Japan...) (Fixed itself the next day for me...>.>)

Chad has announced just about an hour ago that a temp fix is about to be pushed through into the servers sometime today - /ghostfix will be what you type when it happens, it will teleport you to yourself and you can play like normal again.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
thanks I saw that too, now all I got to do is hope no one comes up to me while i type it and wait for it to come live.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci