• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weird glitches/phenomenons

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Ok so I joined a lobby and we ended up playing SG4 which is all well and good as I generally like this map. It's nicely laid out with a good balance of tier one and two chests and a good amount of double chests. There are quite a few nice traps as well to nab someone when they aren't paying attention. However this game was different to all the others. There I was amping up in the countdown timer when I decided to get a head start on the other chests by not going for the middle. I don't always do it but I had a gut feeling there was good stuff in that chest on the gravel. You know, the one in the suspicious gravel circle that is a trap. It's a tier two chest at at one point I found 2 diamonds and full iron armor (apart from boots which were chain). So I run up the dirt bank from spawn under the arch and head towards the chest under the tree near the house with the double chest and the single chest. Weird thing. one of the leaf blocks was gone and the chest empty. No one was ahead of me. I move onto the house next to it and one of the doors was open and the chests looted. The gravel trap was sprung and the house near by with the chest on the roof with the trap that blocks the door was sprung as well. I knew something was up when I looked towards the airfield and nobody was around but the lava trap was sprung too! all the doors around the map were open and chests looted! Every chest I looked in that game was looted apart from measly feathers and rotten flesh. I was certain nobody was running ahead of me as I was ahead from everybody by at least 5 or so seconds by not going to 'corn'. I have two theories; one: somebody used free cam before the game started to loot all the chests etc or two: it loaded an already played map from before? So instead of loading a fresh SG4 map it loaded the previously played one?
On a side note has anybody got any idea why the heck that building (is it the hospital?) is completely on fire? like every flammable block is ablaze? doesn't make any sense
Thankies :)

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
ahaha I love your reply :D very creative. Love the name by the way ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci