• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weird Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
It has been mentioned a lot before but they were passed for lag, but I don't quite believe it is.
I was looting a chest and I had decent ping to the server. There was only one guy near but I took the chest's contents before he did. I was trying to shift+click to wear the armor I looted from the chest and ALL the items I looted from THAT chest disappeared and its back in the chest. This has happened a lot of time and its hard to not be angry at it. Chuck Testa didn't intervene.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats 1 reason i stopped playing till the 1.3 servers are fully bug free (well till the biggest bugs are getting fixed) thats also why i didnt donate.

After the biggest bugs are patched, chad can have my money again :p

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes that is a new bug, probably a bug with the anti-hack system of mcsg. For now if you have the time I suggest don't shift-click the item.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Oh this is so very annoying.

If you mix this extrememly obnoxious bug with the water dome on map two + the update to make you drown quicker in water, it's hell annoying. :mad:

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I got an apple, bread and a diamond at the start at the top windmill chest in SG3. I was at 3 hunger and was trying to run away from someone who had a stone sword and hadn't seen me yet. I tried to eat my apple and bread and run away before he sees me and all 3 disappeared õ_õ. He sees me and slaughters me :(

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
If you see "Nope, Chuck Testa does not approve of inventory edit" message then the server probably detect that you click too fast and send the items back to the chest.

If you do not see the message then it's a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci