• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Weekly Story Time] [Official Thread]

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Introduction
Hey guys, my name is Zach, but you can call me Pro. Weekly story time for all users that don't know already, is me, sitting at a computer trying to intrigue and entertain you guys with a weekly story based off the chosen applicants 'wants'. Although I didn't get much notice on the other thread [Un-Official] I have chosen to go along with it instead. To begin with there will only be a chosen 3 applicants to succeed for me making story depicting them into a game on a map of their choice. Choosing their fate. I will personally try my best to make the stories entertaining for everyone to read. But if a map get chosen they I so happen to not know, I will have to do some study and research on it (Probably playing a game on the map). So if you continue down the page to the next section I will inform you how the applicants are chosen.

How a random applicant is chosen.
So, how a random applicant will be chosen. I will be using a random name picker, so there wont be any favoring. I would like to advise that if you have been picked once before, you can no longer apply, but if you aren't placed in the first three, you may re-apply after I have finished with the all the stories.

Application

Please copy and paste this format in the replies below.

Name:
IGN:
What Map would you like to be set in?
Win/Lose?
[Win] How would you like to win?:
[Lose] How would you like to lose?:
Any particular skills you would like to be good at?:
Why do you want to be one of the 3 chosen?:

Current Applicants
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
Note more can be added if
necessary

Applicants Chosen
1:
2:
3:

Thankyou for reading this thread, and I hope you get chosen!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci