• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Weekly Story time] {Needs Feedback}

So what do you think?

• Yes, Would like to see how it goes :)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, It'll be boring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, my name is Zach, but you can call my Pro. I have gathered everyone here today [Not really] to explain the purpose of this thread. So please put your feet up and read. I believe this may of been attempted before so please inform me if I cannot continue with the thread.

So I'm guessing many of you are asking yourself 'What does he mean by a Weekly story time?' Well my fellow forum users this is what this paragraph is about. To start off with, what I mean by Story time is in-fact me sitting at my computer trying to entertain and intrigue you guys with a weekly story based off 1 applicant every week, that I would be choosing randomly on which application really grabs my attention. Note: If this thread does in-fact succeed with a lot of good feedback then a following much more professional thread will be made containing the application and so forth. 'What would the story contain, and how does it end?' Basically what the story would contain is entirely up to the applicant, it could be a Survival Games Romance, Tragedy or Triumph and the way it all ends is entirely up to you again, Die? Win? Lag Out? Failing at the dreaded parkour of lava and faith? 'Is it restricted to one map only?' No, It is not, it is completely up to you to choose any maps off the MCGamer Official Maps, If I do not know it well enough I will just have to do some backdrop and study which may prevent me from putting the story out on time :). As I've said this isn't the official thread, and I would like to here your guys feedback and/or Questions you need answered about the subject. I will try my best to maintain a weekly out-take of stories and make it as exciting for not just me but for you aswell.

Thankyou for reading,
Pro~

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Best of luck!

So basically people apply, and then you write a story based off of what they requested in their application? (If their app wins)

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Best of luck!

So basically people apply, and then you write a story based off of what they requested in their application? (If their app wins)
Yes that was identical to what I was thinking :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci