• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weekly polls?

Banterologist_

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok, so I was thinking that every week, staff could advertise on the forums and hubs on the servers a poll that perpetrates whether hackers have deceased this week or not!

This, I think, would be a great idea as then you would be able to see the hard work constantly done by staff!

Anyone else agree with me here or is it a stupid idea?

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I think a general poll with different topics from time to time would be interesting. There were polls last year, I believe. I did actually enjoy those. Having it be about whether or not hackers have decreased could be good or bad. Players don't really realize how hard the staff work in order to punish hackers. So I feel like it would put a sense of failure on the staff if players said they didn't necessarily notice any differences.

Otherwise, I like the poll idea it self. c:

J

District 13
Reaction score
Well, we do know how many people were banned in the last 24 hours so if you did want to know, just PM us and we would gladly tell you how many bans happened in the past 24 hours :)

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
The number of hackers has actually been on a decline recently, due to the super-successful Cleansweep as well as the summer rush not quite hitting yet. Cleansweeps on monday and today in total didn't ban more than 25 hackers, which is really good because we were struggling to even find people that were hacking!!!

It is an interesting idea though!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think a general poll with different topics from time to time would be interesting.
I agree with this completely. I don't think it should always be surrounded around hackers because people may be getting tired of answering questions relating to the same topic all the time. Maybe we can have a poll on which maps should possibly be in the servers next time, or what next public event we should have... we shall see!

Reactions: Lis

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Better yet, there could be a reward system. Perhaps this could be an event run by the staff! The staff would tally up the bans in a week, then the next monday they create the thread where people submit how many hackers they think were banned in the previous week. The winner would receive a $10 coupon for the store! Just an idea :p.

~Vanth

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I miss all the community polls that we used to run :c

Reactions: Lis

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member