• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We need the admins back!

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We really need the admins back because when I have a question etc. I have to wait till Chad comes online because the Sr. Mods cant ''help'' me (Nothing wrong with them they are awesome but they cant help me with the problem i have <3). I have a different timezone as Chad so its a bit of a problem to get help. (Around the time if have to quit playing (10.30PM during school, Chad comes online and i dont have time to ask him) When we had C4 & Karoleigh and Nooby i could ask them because 1 of them was always online. I dont know what happend between Chad and the Admins but I really think they have to come back.

Please let them come back <3

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Some of the Senior Staff are going to be interviewed to become administrators shortly from what I've heard.
If you wait things will get fixed... Eventually.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some of the Senior Staff are going to be interviewed to become administrators shortly from what I've heard.
If you wait things will get fixed... Eventually.
Hopefully

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
We all are aware of the problem of having no admins is causing. Chad will be getting in new admins soon but they will have a hard role to fulfil as the previous admins did a fantastic job. We all want them back <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci