• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ways to win SG

StormfirePVP

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Storm, and I am here to ask just a few questions. I know I am going to sound like a nub, but I have played MCSG competitively for about 7-8 months now, and I am really starting to get farther into it. I'm stuck around 40 wins, and I need help with playing. I am actually a very exceptional PVPer, but I can never win an SG. "You can be good at PVP, but suck at SG" - BiboyQG. I am always stuck either facing a hacker, or a team of decent players, and I can't ever win. My ratio has been suffering for that, and I would like anybody that can help me to respond below with suggestions on how I can improve and win more of the Minecraft Survival Games. Thanks for your time! - Storm

N

Nikola

Since I've been playing MCSG for a while now I'm going to give you some tips:

1. DO NOT YOLO IF YOU ARE UNDER 8 HEARTS.
2. DO NOT YOLO A TEAM OF 2.
3. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE IS......... get energy drinks.

StormfirePVP

Spectator
Reaction score
Since I've been playing MCSG for a while now I'm going to give you some tips:

1. DO NOT YOLO IF YOU ARE UNDER 8 HEARTS.
2. DO NOT YOLO A TEAM OF 2.
3. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE IS......... get energy drinks.
Thanks, I probably should drink more energy drinks, I only drink milk and water...

EnderMan693

Platinum
Reaction score
Focus is a big part of it. It isn't easy to win if you don't focus. Put on music, turn off the lights, do whatever you need to do to get you focused. Also, play smart. Playing smart is the biggest factor in whether you will win or not. Being reckless and running into a battle with teams of two's or hackers is not a good idea. Think logically and make smart decisions. That's how you win. It isn't all about pvp :)

StormfirePVP

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks, I haven't really ever been not reckless, I should try being more defensive more often

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Practice your aim if you get good enough at aiming you can wreck teams. Also if you hit people back and forth you can get more hits than if you just target one guy at a time. Watch this video it has some pretty damn helpful tips
(This guy is banned from MCSG so I hope its ok that im showing you this :p)

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Learn the game. Learn how to count armor bars, and practice estimating how many hearts people have.
2. Play very defensive. When i am "Playing to win" i usually avoid fighting until deathmatch.
3. Make sure to use secondary's such as the bow and FNS.
4. Watch good pvpers (Huahwi thejambd ect) and try to copy their play style. Even though i don't consider him to be the best pvper, Gravey4rd is really great at strategy.
5. Learn chest routes, This is really important. Even if you are the best player in the world, it would be quite hard to kill someone with full iron when you only have a bit of leather armor.
6. Do whatever it takes to win. (Except breaking the rules) Play with a big team, FNS spam, randy team in deathmatch. You might make a lot of people mad, but as long as you are playing by the rules, you simply outplayed the other person.

mikecraft_5

Spectator
Reaction score
1.Play Defensive
2.Stay cool and calm, if your mad going into next game you will probs not win
3.Play on 1.7 til the 1.8 update comes out

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I really wish PvP wasn't a huge part of SG these days. In v1, winning didn't depend on your PvP, it depended on your strategy and knowledge of the game. I really miss those times :(

mikecraft_5

Spectator
Reaction score
I really wish PvP wasn't a huge part of SG these days. In v1, winning didn't depend on your PvP, it depended on your strategy and knowledge of the game. I really miss those times :(
now people just hack, cleanup, and tryhard to win. I miss the old times when everyone was nice and didnt care about stats

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci