• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Water Ererywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
2013-11-24_13.50.03.png
2013-11-24_13.49.39.png
Like the title says, in SGC6 Someone has placed water everywhere

EDIT: As you can see, a person named dapopofuzz was placing the water everywhere, he admits to it, although I dont have proof. (screen shot glitched out)

Attachments

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Same happened to me once on one of the EU servers. However the entrance into the the lobby from the spawn was also blocked off. :/

Btw you spelled "Ererywhere" instead of "Everywhere." :p

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Me and my friends were doing it and we were speaking to Dave and he didn't really care it isn't banable

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are aware of this issue as somehow buckets can be created while in the old lobby. Once the server restarts, the level resets but if you see people doing this in the meantime, report them in our report abuse thread. This should be fixed later tonight via some bug patches pushing out to the servers.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
We are aware of this issue as somehow buckets can be created while in the old lobby. Once the server restarts, the level resets but if you see people doing this in the meantime, report them in our report abuse thread. This should be fixed later tonight via some bug patches pushing out to the servers.
Will do sir.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
It is kickable.

It floods the spawn which just is annoying.
Its fun. But kickable. Glady i got told to clear it before i got kicked. I hope they just remove all the items from the chests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci