• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wat?

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was playing today on breeze island and i was fighting a group of guys in the water near the pirate ship, i get killed and a spectator asked me how I had killed him. He told me he was at the workbench on the boat and then died. Allegedly, it was my name which came up in the 'killfeed'. At no point in the entire game had I gotten onto the ship, let alone killed someone on it.
Anyone else experienced similar stuff? This is one of the weirdest things that has happened to me so far XD

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe you hit him at the start and he died of falling or something. If not .. stated as above : weirdness.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As loic1212 said, it was probably from fall damage.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
yes there are a few bugs around and this could be another connection lag bug. Basically you are in one place and the server thinks another therefore you take fall damage you shouldn't causing a whole load of hell

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Very strange, never seen anything like it..

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Could someone have set fire to him after you may have accidentally hit him at corn? If the dude that set fire to him didn't actually hit him in the process, this may have been the case

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Could someone have set fire to him after you may have accidentally hit him at corn? If the dude that set fire to him didn't actually hit him in the process, this may have been the case
You might be onto something there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci