• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Wasteland

Would you like to see Wasteland 2035 in MCSG?

• Yes I would love to play on it.

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • No...Tell us why

Votes: 33 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
Did the map committee actually think half-devent PvP was possible on this map...?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The Map Committee said they added this map to bring back the "Survival Like Feel". I understand that, sadly most of the community, including me, doesn't like that feel. This map has lazy terraforming, the edge of the map looks unorganized and rough, and the buildings are very bare. I understand it's supposed to be a wasteland, but add more quality terraforming, balance the chests, there is literally half of the map with probably less than five chests, that's not survival, that's just boring. I understand MCSG was in a rush, but I personally feel that this map should be re-evaluated with the next map update.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Unlike most of the community it seems, I actually enjoyed the few games I've had on this map (It never gets voted)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
yeah, TBH gameplay on this map is not very fun at all

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When there are almost 3 times as many votes for "no" as there are for "yes" there should be actions taken to solve that. (Hint: remove the map)

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
It looks like it came out of a doggy's bum... I think it was meant to look like that ;)

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
wait so I haven't seen this map at all but it's still in the accepted maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci