• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Want to know whats in 1.8? Watch this.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
This was the best thing I've seen in like forever. Although it kind of is turning into a modoack, I like it better. Vanilla was boring, its almost new again!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
:(
While my maximum FPS went from around 100 to 150~160 on Holiday Resort (Downloaded copy), I also experienced a large amount of FPS micro-stuttering. Namely, it would fluctuate rapidly and unevenly.
I can't wait for OptiFine.
I know I need OptiFine otherwise my computer just flips out.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
the framesmaybe stable but they flyctuate rlly bad
You just made a hilarious contradiction.
"the frames may be stable, but they fluctuate really badly"
^ Basically, you said that they're stable and fluctuate, which are two complete opposites.

I think you meant to say something along the lines of "the frames may be higher/better, but they fluctuate really badly"..?

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
You just made a hilarious contradiction.
"the frames may be stable, but they fluctuate really badly"
^ Basically, you said that they're stable and fluctuate, which are two complete opposites.

I think you meant to say something along the lines of "the frames may be higher/better, but they fluctuate really badly"..?
Auto correct obvy

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
The main two aspects that I was excited for: Username changes, and massive FPS increases. Emphasis on massive.

:( Neither were in this update.
name changes are being added mojang is just waiting a couple of months for all servers to change over to 1.8 so it can be done without any problems

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
The main two aspects that I was excited for: Username changes, and massive FPS increases. Emphasis on massive.

:( Neither were in this update.
Thats exactly what i was hoping for, from a builder point of view i like the new blocks, but i saw little to no fps increase and i want to change my crappy name

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Can't forget about all the things they managed to do to fk up pvp again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci