• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Volcanic Shards- Survival Games 1.8 Map

XxEnderChickenxX

Spectator
Reaction score
Volcanic Shards

Volcanic Shards is a tropical-themed SG map made by XxEnderChickenxX, XxThunderDuckxX, OMGjoe, and ghhgghhhhh45. The map was made without any mods or plug-ins, but a map template was used that included a dome and basic spawn, however that spawn was heavily modified. I would like this map to be playable on the servers, and I'm hoping that this is the way to do so. The map has roughly 120 chests, along with traps, secrets, and more! Screenshots and the map file will be included below.​

Also, if you were curious about the template we used, here's the link to it:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/survival-games-map---template/

Thanks for taking a look, and have fun!

Note: It appears that the map only has a 100 block radius, however I am hoping that the map will be okay despite that.

Attachments

Last edited:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Your screenshots are broken.
2. If you read the official map guidelines, you will notice this:
Team Elite said:
  • 24 player maps must have a minimum radius of 200.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Is this a joke? If not:

24 Player maps require a radius of 200 blocks. There is NOTHING good about this map at all. When making a map, you always have to have at least world edit, or voxel sniper. They are both basic requirements for making a good map. the builds and structures have 0 detail. You need to tier your own chests. You don't have the required layout of the post. There is no theme for the map, and is very messy.

No, just no.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Map archived. You did not fill out the form correctly, particularly the agreement at the bottom which must be signed in order for your map to be considered. You may reapply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci