• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Virtual's Q&A pls

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
hi

Feel free to ask me any questions you have that are appropriate.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Who is the best Cow?

Do you prefer Virtual reality or Real reality?

Aside from Minecraft, what's your favorite game?

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Who is the best Cow?

Do you prefer Virtual reality or Real reality?

Aside from Minecraft, what's your favorite game?
Well, this cow around the block is pretty snazzy. I don't know of any others. Oh wait.. hi. (I'm kidding XD - you are <3)

Virtual reality is a really cool concept, and reality sucks sometimes, so virtual reality.

GRAND THEFT AUTO 5.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If given the chance to date any person of your choice, who would it be?

If given the chance to have one super-power, what would it be?

If you had to choose between the following abilities to get past a squadron of armed men, which would you choose?
A. Invisibility, but every step you take is as loud as a gunshot, and you move slowly.
B. Flight, but you can only fly 5 feet off the ground
C. Swagger, tricking your enemies into thinking you were one of them, but it only lasts for a few seconds
D. The ability to change size, but you lose your clothes every time you change size
E. The ability to blind your opponents, but it only lasts for a few seconds for each man, and the side affect is that their strength and speed doubles for the same duration immediately after they regain their sight

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
If given the chance to date any person of your choice, who would it be?

If given the chance to have one super-power, what would it be?

If you had to choose between the following abilities to get past a squadron of armed men, which would you choose?
A. Invisibility, but every step you take is as loud as a gunshot, and you move slowly.
B. Flight, but you can only fly 5 feet off the ground
C. Swagger, tricking your enemies into thinking you were one of them, but it only lasts for a few seconds
D. The ability to change size, but you lose your clothes every time you change size
E. The ability to blind your opponents, but it only lasts for a few seconds for each man, and the side affect is that their strength and speed doubles for the same duration immediately after they regain their sight
I have no idea... XD

Flying!

A. Invisibility.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci