• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIP No Poke Petition

Do you think VIP's deserve this?

• Yes,I do.

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • No,I don't [please explain why]

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
VIP Do Not Poke Petition

Hey guy’s so I recently received VIP as many of you might know, I was given VIP for creating “Survival Games Haruka” for those of you who don’t know what that is it’s a new map on the MCSG servers, Now to the story shortly after I received VIP I kind of felt like getting more in TS sense I wanted to get to know the community a little more, and well something happened, I’ve truly loved TS and most of the people I have met here. I’ve been on TS almost daily for the past few weeks and it’ has been amazing meeting all this people I now play with daily, Now here comes the sad face of this short story.

Since the first day I was given “VIP” I noticed many people think I am some type of “Big Time YouTuber” and decide to Poke spam me asking me for my YouTube channel or to please record with them, I had no issue getting poked the first couple times but it’s gotten to a point where I also get mistaken for a Mod and people think I can ban people or mute players since they normally poke me asking me to punish players who are either hacking or braking some type of rule, I have also been targeted by people in game poking me so that I can be killed by their friends and or people poking me randomly with “Oh it’s you” or “Hey” and well for this reasons and many more I will point later on I believe we deserve “Don’t Poke (Staff Only)”.

Another reason why I believe we should have “Do Not Poke Staff Only” is because, well, there isn’t really a reason to Poke a VIP unless it’s quiet important, hence “Don’t Poke (Staff Only)”. Everything that I have personally experience with pokes, could of easily been done as a message. I personally would rather here a “Ding” in teamspeak, then get a “Hey, wake up” with a notification box on my screen, for just a “Hi.” Or a “What’s your youtube channel?” which we do get that, a lot.

How can you help?

-Sign this petition explaining why you believe VIP's should have the "Do Not Poke Staff Only" perk.
-let us know you support this spreading the word :)

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
While I'm not a VIP, I fully support this. There's nothing more annoying than getting spam poked while trying to record or even playing with friends. Would be a great addition to the teamspeak and definitely benefit the VIP's! :D

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
I support this, most people know i was a VIP before i got mod and i can relate to this

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
If people start bringing up "But then how to I communicate with V.I.P's?"
You can still start a conversation with them in the "Open Text chat" option, but getting poked you can't do anything, since it will get in front of a game (like minecraft), especially if you only have 1 monitor.
I think this is a great idea.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a great idea. You have been given Melanie approval.

H

HuntyB88

I am in the middle of this. I have no idea whether or not I agree with this.

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
If people start bringing up "But then how to I communicate with V.I.P's?"
You can still start a conversation with them in the "Open Text chat" option, but getting poked you can't do anything, since it will get in front of a game (like minecraft), especially if you only have 1 monitor.
I think this is a great idea.
Thanks for all the support guy's ^-^

and BaccaBoy yes I mentioned that :p I would 100% rather some one start a conversation I can later read instead of getting a box telling me "hey wake up"

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guy's ^-^

and BaccaBoy yes I mentioned that :p I would 100% rather some one start a conversation I can later read instead of getting a box telling me "hey wake up"
No problem Galaxy !

S

Sepyz

I'm fine with either Don't Poke or Don't Chat...
...but some staff members need to remember not to have both enabled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci