• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Veridux's Ban Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Quick question. Could see the evidence for Veridux's ban? I know I shouldn't make a thread about this but neither of the 2 sr.mods I PM'ed responded. He was banned about 2 months ago.

I don't want to start a flame war or anything so you can lock this thread after I have been given a link to the evidence.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Quick question. Could see the evidence for Veridux's ban? I know I shouldn't make a thread about this but neither of the 2 sr.mods I PM'ed responded. He was banned about 2 months ago.

I don't want to start a flame war or anything so you can lock this thread after I have been given a link to the evidence.
I keep on getting you and max mixed up.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
The evidence for user's bans will only be shared among the staff and with the user who was banned, to protect their privacy. If Veridux wishes to share the ban evidence, he may, but the staff will not make it public.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
The evidence for user's bans will only be shared among the staff and with the user who was banned, to protect their privacy. If verdure wishes to share the ban evidence, he may, but the staff will not make it public.
Don't you mean Veridux because I've never seen or heard of a "verdure"

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
The evidence for user's bans will only be shared among the staff and with the user who was banned, to protect their privacy. If verdure wishes to share the ban evidence, he may, but the staff will not make it public.
He gave me permission to see it. He would've shown me but he no longer has the evidence so he told me to ask a mod for it.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't you mean Veridux because I've never seen or heard of a "verdure"
Auto correct >.>
He gave me permission to see it. He would've shown me but he no longer has the evidence so he told me to ask a mod.
Not sure if a mod will give you the evidence with that...It would really be best for Veridux to ask for it himself.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Auto correct >.>

Not sure if a mod will give you the evidence with that...It would really be best for Veridux to ask for it himself.
Well when me and Veridux first talked about his ban it was on Roxbot and i haven't seen him since then because he's inactive. He asked me to analyze the evidence and try to get him unbanned.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
What Zeno said. Even if he told you to ask for it from us, we won't disclose it.
Question answered; Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci