• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Velgoria

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Wow looks awesome! I like the building at corn. I think you should Make a bridge on each side of the island where corn is though. Could you maybe post a picture with a closer look at corn?

Apfi

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow looks awesome! I like the building at corn. I think you should Make a bridge on each side of the island where corn is though. Could you maybe post a picture with a closer look at corn?
Yes, will do.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
It looks really nice, awesome building, but Medieval is overdone to the next level :S

Apfi

Tribute
Reaction score
It looks really nice, awesome building, but Medieval is overdone to the next level :S
We know that, so we used different things, and we tried to used a different style of medieval.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
It looks interesting but, midevil it's been done. Millions of times

Apfi

Tribute
Reaction score
It looks interesting but, midevil it's been done. Millions of times
I know, I know, the only thing mostly medieval is the castles, and we did more of a really old medieval, like a battle-ish medieval.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci