• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Valleyside University

You Like?

• Ya ;)

Votes: 1,161 95.5%
  • Nah.

Votes: 55 4.5%

• Total voters

mattimatmat

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Kosmish, I was wondering if I can have your permission of making a 2nd version of this map? Please respond ASAP. Thx

>> Greetings! <<
Welcome to Valleyside University, the Minecraft Survival Games map specifically designed for PvP action within a mountain-encircled college town. Bring your battle to the library, dorms, classrooms, and even the football stadium as you take on 23 foes to become the lone victor. We hope you enjoy your time at Valleyside...
- Dean Kosmish

>> Some Details About the Map <<
- Many open areas to PvP freely
- Suited for 24 players
- 250 block radius
- Chest locations vary in difficulty to find
- Many clues, secrets, traps to make gameplay more interesting.

>> Download <<
View on PlanetMinecraft: http://bit.ly/10nSNWM
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/.
Please note that MCSGhas a waiver to this licence.

>> Trailer (at 50% mark)<<

>> Gameplay Footage <<
Thanks to LiningHawk1702 for the video and GibboAssassin for livestreaming the testing!
>> Screenshots <<
No shaders + Default texture pack
Library:

Cornucopia at Night:

Football Field:

Auditorium:

Tennis Courts:

Waterfall/River Scenery:

Gymnasium:

Science Building:

A Classroom:

Streetview:

Overall Map View:

Want to see more? Download the map!

>> Builders <<

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello may us >>#Revampers<< revamp this awesome creation of your well built map?
Why? : Cause a lot of biggish well known people example ask to revamp certain maps and this was one.
So please message me to say "Yes" Or "No".

Thank you.
Kind Regards
josh

korynnn

Spectator
Reaction score

>> Greetings! <<
Welcome to Valleyside University, the Minecraft Survival Games map specifically designed for PvP action within a mountain-encircled college town. Bring your battle to the library, dorms, classrooms, and even the football stadium as you take on 23 foes to become the lone victor. We hope you enjoy your time at Valleyside...
- Dean Kosmish

>> Some Details About the Map <<
- Many open areas to PvP freely
- Suited for 24 players
- 250 block radius
- Chest locations vary in difficulty to find
- Many clues, secrets, traps to make gameplay more interesting.

>> Download <<
View on PlanetMinecraft: http://bit.ly/10nSNWM
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/.
Please note that MCSGhas a waiver to this licence.

>> Trailer (at 50% mark)<<

>> Gameplay Footage <<
Thanks to LiningHawk1702 for the video and GibboAssassin for livestreaming the testing!
>> Screenshots <<
No shaders + Default texture pack
Library:

Cornucopia at Night:

Football Field:

Auditorium:

Tennis Courts:

Waterfall/River Scenery:

Gymnasium:

Science Building:

A Classroom:

Streetview:

Overall Map View:

Want to see more? Download the map!

>> Builders <<

Hi! I am a representative of AirMc games, it's a new server that will be going up in hopefully April! We just wanted to know if we could use your map for our survival games? We would like full permission to use this map with full credit, to you the creator and full permission from you. Please write back or feel free to email me on my business email: [email protected] Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci