• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valleyside University: Library Problems

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
If you've been to the library in Valleyside University, you might've seen that somebody broke my trap, and there's a "random" pressure plate in the library. You might've also noticed that there's no food in the café. I did both of these things, and I'm not sure who broke them, but I'd like it fixed.

Buggy Trap: Once in the library, head left, and you'll notice there's a piece of floor missing with a pressure pad in front of it. If you stand on top of the pressure pad, it'll close the hole. To fix this, simply break the block that will fill in the hole (when standing on pressure pad) and put one in the whole, so the sticky piston will reveal the chest, instead of it being obvious.

Food at the café: There is signs at the café saying things like: CAKE $5.00 COFFEE $2.00, etc., just put an item frame with the food on the sign next to the signs.

Thanks, and I hope this was clear enough.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to say something that is broken
in the football field the sport shop there is a redstone contraption with a dispenser and 2 chests the lever was already switched open and the dispenser was empty

i hope this can be fixed
-Nick

Kos

Career
Reaction score
I didn't see this thread until now, but I will be releasing a new update soon that will fix these and other bugs as well. Thanks for letting me know :)

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Yay! I was wondering why the cafe had no food :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci