• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valley Of Terror

Do you like this map? Do you want that they put it in the server of MCSG?

• YES! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No :c

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedee767

Spectator
Reaction score
Builders:
Fedee767
Keeisy
XxAgusGamerxX

Game Type: Survival Games

- 200 block radius
- Over 200 well-placed chests
- Good terraforming
- Custom trees
- Open areas for great PvP
- Lots of secrets, clues, and puzzles

Description Of The Map:
In a valley of the terror where it was assassin, good ... it was not the assassin continues being tape-worm quite classes of secret between these mountains a sawmill where it was cutting his victims now 24 brave warriors found the secret but ... the secret made mad to all and now tendran that to kill itself between if

Photos:

Please note: DO NOT take credit for, modify, distribute, or use this map for personal interest without the permission of the creator.

DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/valley-of-terror-survival-games-map/

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lls25prt7uw1y25/Valley Of Terror.zip

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
Seems decent. I don't love the look of the corn, but the overall theme is pretty good. Also, I'm not completely fond of the structure in the very last photo (it has a very bland structure to it) but overall a fairly good map.

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually like what I see there. Maybe add clusters of houses/buildings like a village, and a communtiy place, like a church or something. But I do like the general concept of this map, and I love the corn idea!

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Removed. You did not follow the map guidelines when submitting. This is including, but not limited to: the guideline at the bottom of the template which is required. Please resubmit your map with the thread correctly made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci