• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vagolen Survival Games III - VaceWood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagolen

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys i build a Survival Games Map. Its an American Luxury City with great locations. Its for 24 players.
The Name of the Map is: VaceWood
Chests: 400
Radius: 200 Blocks
Builder:
Vagolen [He builds all his Maps alone]

Trailer of the Map:

I hope you like the Map! If you have any interest at the map, that would be very nice and I would be delighted. If a admin / moderator tell me the news that it is accepted, I will send him the download link of the map. I sincerely hope that they will be taken as much work in it. Greetings - Vagolen. :) [Sry for my bad English]

Last edited:

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You didn't really terraform... You placed half snow blocks

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
You can't submit a map with no screenshots, a trailer that barely shows anything, and not even the correct format of the post. It wont even get thought about if the post is not using the format that was outlined.

As for the build, it looks very plain, terraforming looks messy, and the water is too open.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Map archived. You did not fill out the form correctly, particularly the agreement at the bottom which must be signed in order for your map to be considered. You may reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci