• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

V2 Talk. (Advice from Iggy)

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok. First things first. Ima realist.

Just joking, I am a fakist. But in all seriousness guy's, I would like to adress something that I think you guys should consider. So, this new MCG update has brought upon us various minigames, we have so many great games now that the developers worked their butts off to bring for you. I mean, they have worked hours, and they are still not even done after weeks and weeks of work. Yet still, I have not seen many people giving them a try! Everyone always just plays MCSG! Yes. I understand, a lot of you guys just consider this a survival games server, but in reality, it's not! I encourage you to just play all the new games at least once, and who knows, maybe you will have a new favorite game! Don't let the hours work from the developers be in vain! They did it for you. They do not receive pay (To my knowledge) and they want to make the server a better place.

Now, I want to bring up something that disappoints me. My boy Huahwi said in one of his recent videos that our servers should not be called "MCGamer" because of the fact that we do not have minigames. Well don't listen to it! That's wrong! We have an abundance of games!

That's all from me. Have a nice night (Or morning for all my Australian folks out there)
:)

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only reason I liked MCGamer V2 was the new leaderboards and I've yet to see it :(

Everything else is meh. Didn't change the fact that I come here for Survival Games.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
V2 is a lot less efficient and more complicated.

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm actually pretty fine with V2 of MCG. I mean I don't think anything is that bad about it. I mean I think its cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The developers to receive some pay, to the extent of my knowledge because of all of the work that they do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci