• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

V2 Signs, Hubs and Lobbies

Do you prefer the V1 sings, hubs and lobbies or the V2 ones?

• V1

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • V2

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lachlan_is_best

So, I think many people would agree that the V2 signs, hubs and lobbies are confusing. The numbers are all jumbled up and weird. 1st off, the sings. The signs are strange, there would be almost a whole wall of signs saying 'Starting soon' and then there would be a few lobbies in the mix, but the numbers would be stuff like 1128 and 1814 etc. The sings should all be numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, etc, and no matter what stage it's in it would be there. 2nd the hubs. Since I'm an AU player I will talk about how it was in AU. In AU V1 there would only be 1 hub, but now there's sometimes 2 sometimes 3 sometimes 4 etc, and the numbers would be really weird like the signs, 1167 2167 etc. In US I know that there was only 8 hubs. Finally, the lobbies. The lobbies are the same as the sings where the numbers are just messed up, 1876, 1120 etc.

The signs, hubs and lobbies need to be more like how they were in V1. That way it wouldn't be so confusing. I think that the community would appreciate the signs, hubs and lobbies being more like V1. So come on staff! Get working on it! Also remember to vote in the poll up top :)

-LMCRules

LegendarySkills

Tribute
Reaction score
It i with messed up numbers due to the new feature-dynamic servers. So the number of servers are allocated to what is in greater demand, so if for example more people want to play sg, then more server will be sg servers

RealHazza

Diamond
Reaction score
Personally, I actually prefer v2 signs, because for people like YouTubers or players high on the leaderboards that may suffer from being targeted, I believe that the new signs help them avoid this, or at least not come across it as often!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think it is good to compare three things in one yes or no pair. I think the signs and hubs are great, I just don't really like the new lobby.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Give it some time, we still working out some things in our system. This system however is more efficient in putting players into games, and it does the same purpose with taking up less space.

The reason the numbers are all "messed up" is because we use Dynamic server ID's, making it easier to keep our servers stable, by turning some off when they aren't needed. Due to this, they are given random ID's that are assigned for some spooky developing reason that I know nothing of.

Nevertheless, this has been brought up and answered before, therefore the thread will be locked. PM me with any further questions and make sure to have a great day c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci