• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

V1 Hub vs V2 Hub

V1 Hub/lobbies vs V2 hub/lobbies?

• V1

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • V2

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

Pikachu_MC

Tribute
Reaction score
So, I was thinking like a lot of the community, V1 hub and all the lobbies in my opinion looks a lot better and is also more mobile and easier to access things comparing to v2 hub, so I have made a poll questioning the community, I asked a couple of mods if it was alright to set up this forum and all of them said to give it a shot, so here I stand asking the question what is your thought on this community hub, V1 or V2 (also take note it's just the hub/lobbies not any of the plugins just the design)

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I really liked and preferred the Hub from V1. Mostly because all the good MCSG memories.
But I get why they have this hub. They have way more game modes now. They could not all fit on the old hub.
Also, these new minihubs and random servers help them save money to spend on other things to improve the servers with.

Reaction score
I think everyone prefers V1 over V2 because it brings so many moments back to life.
There were things to explore in that hub but with the current one it's almost too straight, nothing to find and seek.
Although the new hub is very colorful, it does make me happy :D.

J

District 13
Reaction score
V1 is amazing but like other users said, this change was made to fit new gamemodes, hubs, etc. I enjoy v1 a lot but unfortunately we have to adapt to change. V2 isn't too bad though, there are some mazes and jump pads which is fun to play with :)

Pikachu_MC

Tribute
Reaction score
V1 is amazing but like other users said, this change was made to fit new gamemodes, hubs, etc. I enjoy v1 a lot but unfortunately we have to adapt to change. V2 isn't too bad though, there are some mazes and jump pads which is fun to play with :)
Maybe if it could be compatible with V2, if this forum works out.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe if it could be compatible with V2, if this forum works out.
Possibly but that would require build teams revamping it just to suit us as of now and unfortunately, they do not have the time for this.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Old hubs were amazing and so many memories, like the cake room and the little "rub my belly" thing :p The new hub is so plain and there's nothing to explore right now. But I know they'll add some things and It'll be cool :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I personally like our current hub. It's so colorful and festive, and the lobby is fun because of the parkour in the back and the cool gamemaster's box up in the right corner like from the book :^)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci