• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Lag

Are you getting lag on us servers?

• Total voters

Carson252

Diamond
Reaction score
A few days ago I was playing on the us servers ( Like always ) but I joined the next game and after that every other game was laggy. I don't know if this is happening to a lot of people but I know it is happening to me and most of my friends. If there is anything you could tell me it would be much appreciated.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
We need more info... eg. What time, day, what specific servers, if you got disconnected what message, etc.

Carson252

Diamond
Reaction score
We need more info... eg. What time, day, what specific servers, if you got disconnected what message, etc.
It started this week. I don't remember the time but I've been going back and fourth through servers in the us and having random ingame freezes unlike when I play in CA ( I don't even live in ca ) I would join games then freeze and disconnected and the message would be "timed out" but It may be my connection.

ItsLythronax

Diamond
Reaction score
It also happen in ca servers. Sometimes the server freeze and my msg was "timed out" when I get disconnected to the servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci