• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US CleanSweep?

Do you Believe there should Be A small team for the CleanSweep?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Going to try and practice brevity by bulletpoints on my reply to this one:
  • We'd love to do it, and we've done it in the past.
  • Small teams of volunteers would work best. We can't afford to task OCS EU's manpower away from EU to attend to US.
  • EU was selected for OCS attention due to the fact that US has sufficient numbers of staff, while EU needs assistance in that matter.
  • If there are volunteers who want to get it going, they can always do so. But I only ask that they either be from outside OCS EU, or to voluntarily leave OCS EU to focus dedicatedly on OCS US.

VortalityMCSG

Survivor
Reaction score
Going to try and practice brevity by bulletpoints on my reply to this one:
  • We'd love to do it, and we've done it in the past.
  • Small teams of volunteers would work best. We can't afford to task OCS EU's manpower away from EU to attend to US.
  • EU was selected for OCS attention due to the fact that US has sufficient numbers of staff, while EU needs assistance in that matter.
  • If there are volunteers who want to get it going, they can always do so. But I only ask that they either be from outside OCS EU, or to voluntarily leave OCS EU to focus dedicatedly on OCS US.
Alright the following statement may be irrelevant, But do you believe maybe no more than 5 Moderators that aren't on the OCS EU to vaulenteer for a small group because , I want to take advantage of the privlages and opportunities we have to ban hackers, Do you believe you would be able to allow a moderator to lead this? If 5 Moderators is to many , then at most 3 To begin this, Obviously the available moderators who aren't part of OCS EU and who actually want to vaulenteer so we don't let's say "force" Certain moderators into something they don't enjoy taking control of. Thanks Col, But hopefully we can make this way of thinking work,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci