• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
hi so basically

my friend has this problem he cant connect to any server it says cant resolve hostname

he has tried deleting the .minecraft, getting a new .jar, and other people on his internet can connect to the servers just not him we tried my account on his laptop and that didnt work so its not his account its his laptop so my question is what could the problem be and how can we fix it

help will be greatly appreciated

thanks

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok then, chad beats me to it with the better link again!

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
No problem misterzane I hope that me and boss man Mr ChadTheDJ have helped you out!

If you need me contact me in a conversation or tag me in a thread!

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
do you know what i am so glad you guys reply so soon thank you so much

als AlexHH25 and ChadTheDJ do you think i have a higher chance of getting mod if i apply and i have been a mod on swipeshots hungergames server than if i applyed and didnt say that?

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
I really dont know if you would get mod, it really depends on your age and how good your application is.

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
ok got ya also found a very annoying bug where if you get hit you get teleported back to the person that hit you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci