• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Upside-down Map - IDEA not IKEA

Good Idea

• Total voters

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
So, I had this idea that a map could be built but like an upsidedown world.
There would be a city hanging from a huge rock ceiling. Falling would mean death. There could be some small tunnels up into the rock with a few caves and such but the main feature would be a huge 7 storey groundscraper (instead of Skyscraper) in the middle of the city.
Also off to one side there could me an abandoned village that has half collapsed into the void below.

This is just a idea that I came up with pretty quickly, I'm just interested to see if anyone wants to make it.

Note: I will not be making this map, my concentration span is so short I find it hard to play a whole game of MCSG on a 48 player server XD. So, It would be really cool if some epic build team like RedForest or Team Elite took my idea and made it into a fully-blown epic MCSG map. Or just a group of cool people.

Yea.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Wut. .-.

Cool idea! I'd play this map! :p

The game would be over in minutes. ;)

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This sounds pretty cool, actually.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci