• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unlimited Spider Eggs?

Und3adKiwi5

Spectator
Reaction score
Server Number AND Locale: Europe7
What stage of the game ( Lobby, In-Game, Deathmatch): In-Game and Deathmatch
Approximately how many tributes and spectators:
3 tributes, 21 spectators
Detailed Summary (Make this as detailed as possible): Someone found and used unlimited spider eggs, and spammed the final deathmatch and in game
ex: Time of day(in game), what happened, is it reproducible and how, how severe is it?) Day; spamming the spider eggs; idk if reproductible; not too severe, but really annoying

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is a tunnel underground with a chest in it and a pressure plate at the entrance. If you step on the pressure plate, a Cave Spider spawns out of the wall.
Happened to me, every time a Cave spider spawned out of the wall, it landed on a pressure plate, spawning another cave spider. 6 of them killed me and continued to recreate up to 20+ while I watched in spectator mode.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
There is a tunnel underground with a chest in it and a pressure plate at the entrance. If you step on the pressure plate, a Cave Spider spawns out of the wall.
Happened to me, every time a Cave spider spawned out of the wall, it landed on a pressure plate, spawning another cave spider. 6 of them killed me and continued to recreate up to 20+ while I watched in spectator mode.
So basically he stole spider eggs from a dispenser and spawned them everywhere, what I would do is edit the map and make the dispenser unreachable.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's plausible to punch the cobblestone and reach the dispenser in the 0.05 second timeframe, but I really don't see it happening at all.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
oh i never been to this trap before so i just assumed it was in a wall...
also what you said OMG, he would have to have amazing reaction time or something...

Und3adKiwi5

Spectator
Reaction score
The spiders were normal spiders. :I
He had the eggs itself in his hand.

Edit: For the pic, there were more spiders, and at the deathmatch, there were close to 100 spiders around the corn.

Attachments

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember that trap but you can get into the chest without activating the presure plate. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci