• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unfair Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

So I can see this thread causing somewhat of a flame war, however I think it's important for both formers and staff to realise what's going on currently.

So, a lot of people will know what I'm saying and relate to me while others will probably ignore the point of this thread, if you disagree with me, explain why I'll be fascinated to know! Remember this is to alert people not to cause flame even though it is a controversial topic. Let's begin.

So the title says it all. Unfair Staff. Why are they unfair?

Well, there is a small group of seniors/moderators that are targeting (verbally) and are attempting to get rid of previous moderator shanrrbananrr out of the community.

So why are they doing this? Well, I'm actually not sure, she is such a lovely and loving person who has done nothing but good to this server, yet people hate her because she does good and there are jelous.

So what are the staff doing?
They are watching over her YouTube channel VERY closely and picking out EVERY single minor accident/problem that she does on the server and transforming it into one MAJOR deal.
My evidence? Well, her brightness on her videos is fairly light. This has lead to her getting banned. However she has proved very clearly towards the staff that these aren't hacks it's her editing her videos. Yet they still upheld her ban even though they knew clearly what she was talking about and that she was correct! She even gave evidence!

Plug

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't know anything about this.

But whenever I see someone explain this stuff; "They're just jealous."
I already know that they're keeping the reason secretive or undisclosed.

Even if she only does good and the senior staff is "corrupted". (I don't know if it is or not)
You still can only wait it out and not cause too much drama about this. Because they still have the higher power over you, and it's still hierarchy.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
She broke our rules. Case closed. Rule 12, on the rules page, states this:
12. Do not interfere with issues between the staff and a specific player or group: Interfering with these issues could cause or intensify drama.

• This includes ban disputes, bans, arguments and other private issues.
This matter does not involve you. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci