• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unclutter the lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoolsPower

Survivor
Reaction score
I know you guys are just trying to give helpful tips to players, but it seems every time I join, there's something new in the lobby, making it more and more cluttered. I think it should be reverted back to the 4 corners, with the trees etc. And remove all the other stuff like the climbing walls and the fountain.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
those were put there to stop people from complaining about having nothing to do for the 5 minute wait... needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes. They were put in there so people would have something to do. They said they will add more. Hopefully maybe let us explore the city or have a safe parkour map.

FoolsPower

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes. They were put in there so people would have something to do. They said they will add more. Hopefully maybe let us explore the city or have a safe parkour map.
Ok, so maybe they should make the lobby larger then, so everything isn't squashed together.

Sidenote : some people are so inpatient.

Z

ZombieTracker

The lobby is done as is now. If you want to create another lobby map, you are welcome to submit it to me (I am the overseer of maps) I can considerate it for use. I appreciate your feedback though.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Does it really even matter if the lobby is cluttered? I didn't know about these new features, I'll have to play a few games soon to see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci