• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unclassified's Goodbye(FOR NOW?!)

Reaction score
Where do i start?

It all began in the September of 2013. I used to watch people play minecraft as a 10 year old and I loved the game! My parents would never buy me the game but i was happy just watching it! I thought that I'd never get it, but than in the August of 2013 I moved to United States of America. I wasn't happy moving but i still had to go. There, my sister who loved me so much bough it for me. That's when it all started... Now I realize how I could've gotten the account easier because people bought it for me! Thank you to all who gave me stuff.

I have been pretty depressed lately. I have been denied from many clans, and my pvp is just starting to be not as good. I can't do the things that i did, and i am just different. I am "too experienced". I played too much and if a player isn't as skilled, it's harder for me to kill him than a good player. It's because i think about their next move. I think 100 moves in future, and as he makes a move

The paragraph above was almost a paragraph of lies 100% but it's more like 90%.

I am doing better than ever at pvp. It's just that pressure kills me. When i fight a well known player i start to shake and i lose it.If someone in big clans would actually recognize this and helps me get comfortable with those people, I could show you some really fancy movements.

But nevertheless i tried my best, and I failed.

Thanks to all of you who made this journey better for me. I won't name people but they know who they are.

P.S- I posted this in clans section because this is my favorite section. Mods please don't move this.

I might come back one day. Who knows?

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good luck. Add powdski on skype. I can help you with your nervousness

Reaction score
I am back.

I understand everything.

I was depressed in my life too.

I am a different kind of person now.

I don't run away from a challenge.

I face it will all my might.

I won't lose.

I am Unclassified.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Where do i start?

It all began in the September of 2013. I used to watch people play minecraft as a 10 year old and I loved the game! My parents would never buy me the game but i was happy just watching it! I thought that I'd never get it, but than in the August of 2013 I moved to United States of America. I wasn't happy moving but i still had to go. There, my sister who loved me so much bough it for me. That's when it all started... Now I realize how I could've gotten the account easier because people bought it for me! Thank you to all who gave me stuff.

I have been pretty depressed lately. I have been denied from many clans, and my pvp is just starting to be not as good. I can't do the things that i did, and i am just different. I am "too experienced". I played too much and if a player isn't as skilled, it's harder for me to kill him than a good player. It's because i think about their next move. I think 100 moves in future, and as he makes a move

The paragraph above was almost a paragraph of lies 100% but it's more like 90%.

I am doing better than ever at pvp. It's just that pressure kills me. When i fight a well known player i start to shake and i lose it.If someone in big clans would actually recognize this and helps me get comfortable with those people, I could show you some really fancy movements.

But nevertheless i tried my best, and I failed.

Thanks to all of you who made this journey better for me. I won't name people but they know who they are.

P.S- I posted this in clans section because this is my favorite section. Mods please don't move this.

I might come back one day. Who knows?
if you want, (idk if this will make you feel better) but Forge is willing to accept you into our clan. I try to have a warm community in the clan and if you need something like that feel free to add me on skype: scmcstaff. If not good luck in life, with YouTube, and with anything else that comes your way. Sad to see you go, and the MCSG community will miss you.
- αℓℓυzу

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci