• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unable to find a hub... (Why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
So yeah, I know this is a bug, and that they know about it, but its been happening to me a lot lately, and at this moment of me typing this its happening to me.

When I try and join the EU hub it says

We couldn't find a hub to connect you to.
Please try again later.

Served by EU Proxy x1393-m6
Why does this happen? Any ways to fix it? ;c

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It would most seem that the bug seems to be getting a little more awkward, I would definitely suggest contacting server administrators or developers about the situation, so I shall tag a couple for you just in case. ^-^

AlpakaWhacker
Col_StaR

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
It is a glitch that the MCGamer developers are trying to fix:3

Reaction score
It's a glitch, I thought they fixed it didn't they? I am pretty sure they made a thread about it and they know about it.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there!

I encountered this issue myself around the time you created this thread, but I am able to connect to the EU servers again without any error messages so you should be able to as well.

Also, I saw that someone already submitted a Bug Report on this issue so you do not have to worry about that anymore. The developers can look further into the report to find the cause of this issue.
Link: https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues/issues/424

However, if this keeps happening or only happens to you or anyone who reads this thread, please let a member of Staff know again so that we can inform the developers ASAP.

Thank you for the report! Since the problem has been fixed now;

Thread Locked. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci