• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unable to connect to lobby

TheOceanNymph

Spectator
Reaction score
Sometime earlier today I started a match like normal, spectated it till the end, and then when the game finished it reset to the lobby. Every time it goes to the lobby my minecraft lags out. I get a java disconnect issue.

I've tried on multiple servers, including US and EU, most of the time its a full server. I can never connect while in the lobby but I can connect if they are in game. I've sat threw at least 5-6 games to see if I can connect after the match ended and every time I would just dc or lag out.

It was working just fine last night :(

Edit: heres a screenshot of what happens when I lag out/crash (as I said only happens in lobby area I can log in fine if its in the physical game map area)

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
Well you're atleast lucky that the lag doesnt crash your game.Or make it run out of memory =/.

TheOceanNymph

Spectator
Reaction score
Im not sure why this happens ill bring it up with chad
Yeah it only happens when its in the lobby section, I can try to join a game in lobby and lag out but as soon as my internet/minecraft gets reloaded and up I can connect to the same server because its already in game.

TheOceanNymph

Spectator
Reaction score
With the new map update this issue is coming up again, I can get into the in-game part but it'll lag out when it resets back to the lobby. Anyone else having any issues like that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci