• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Umattbro's 50 Sub Special

What should my 50 sub special be?

• Total voters

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm Matt or Umattbro and I'd like to use this forum post as a way to let my subscribers choose what they want me to do for my 50 subscriber special. If you want to subscribe my YT is my signature down below. Now that I got that out of the way, let me explain the choice's more in depth.

• Q&A: The Q&A or question and answer video will be a standard Q&A video and I'll make a new forum post to take questions and make an announcement video for it.
  • PvP Tournament: this I'll make a long video showing every fight and how it goes down, I'll have an application forum thread for everyone to apply if chosen. (Keep in mind, I'll need to get a server and I will not fight in the tournament.)
  • Setup Video/ Face Reveal: It will be the usual nothing special.
  • MCSG w/ My Subs: I'll play MCSG w/ you for 3-4 hours and we can hang out and chat on TS or Skype or somwthing. ( I will go more in depth if chosen)
  • Other: If you have an idea leave it as a reply and instead of making a new pole I'll use the amount of likes it has a votes.
So, hope you all vote and are as excited as I am for this.
P.S. I'm at roughly 44 subs not quite there yet but I want it to be ready.

Baccacity12

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Matt, I think a setup video would be cool because your computer runs smooth and I'm saving up a budget for my own setup. If you do end up doing that, please leave specifications. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Baccacity12

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well Matty, 686 wins you got, 50 subs, really grown a lot from the ol' Roman days haven't you? Oh and the Alliance days too. That was a nice trip into the past.

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
Well Matty, 686 wins you got, 50 subs, really grown a lot from the ol' Roman days haven't you? Oh and the Alliance days too. That was a nice trip into the past.
Yea I have and thank you for noticing, friend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci