• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UK servers?

comyou

Spectator
Reaction score
I know we have servers hosted in the EU, but I would like it if we were to get 1 or 2 UK hosted servers. Currently I have a better connection using the US servers than the EU and I'm sure a few others that live in the UK would agree.

Thanks.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
i live in the UK, i get good connection on EU and CA.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I only a get a playable connection to EU and CA too

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Our hosting company doesn't host any servers from the UK. The EU servers are hosted in France, the closest option Chad had when he set them up. Unfortunately, as I would love to have a couple UK servers, we can't because the hosting company we have gone through doesn't actually host any servers for EU in England.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Our hosting company doesn't host any servers from the UK. The EU servers are hosted in France, the closest option Chad had when he set them up. Unfortunately, as I would love to have a couple UK servers, we can't because the hosting company we have gone through doesn't actually host any servers for EU in England.
All servers arent hosted on Sub's company though, so Im guessing that wouldnt be an issue, but the real thing is it's probably too close to France's server location(EU), for it to actually make a big difference.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
All the servers but AU are hosted through Cubed Host, not sure who hosts AU. France is the only place in EU that they host from (I recently checked the website as I know someone who would like to buy a server for Minecraft).

comyou

Spectator
Reaction score
I see, thank you for replying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci