• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Uhh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I was just in a game on Breeze Island, waiting for the countdown to start it. I was hitting the sand and breaking it, like I always do on every map. Suddenly, I got kicked for "NoCheatPlus". Mind telling me what's going on? The only mod we've ever downloaded was Single Player Commands, which doesn't even work right now.

The mod that was in the game was brilliantos, if that helps.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
NoCheatPlus prevents FastBreak = you can't do it. So the block isn't destroyed, after you constantly hitting it. NoCheatPlus becomes derpy and kicks you for constantly using FastBreak. I got kicked for playing around with the vines in Overgrown during Pre-Game -_-

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Ah, I see, thank you. It was frustrating as I had spent 10~ minutes looking for a game, and then I spent the 5 minutes waiting in the lobby, only to get kicked.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
NoCheatPlus is a plugin that attempts to automatically kick hackers, but when there's a lot of teleportation, prevented building, and lag going on sometimes it derps out and kicks people who aren't actually hacking. You should be fine, as I don't believe we have it set up to auto ban.

Question answered, thread locked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci