• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UHC?

DrollKylemania

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This is a thought that came to my mind and it may or may not have been suggested previously but if it was i have not seen it. So nowadays UHC has become a very popular game type to play on minecraft, it's popular among streamers and youtuber's and I believe that the mcgamer network should incorporate UHC into its game types. I believe since Mcgamer is a server based around pvp this would bring a substantial amount of players over to the servers and i think it would help to create a little more diversity in the servers because Mcgamer is mostly known for it's survival games (In my opinion). If this change was to occur I believe that it would bring a greater influx of players on a daily basis and also bring popularity back to the servers which doesn't seem to be there right now. Here are a few suggestions I have if UHC was to be implicated

Add a leaderboard - Once a leaderboard is added games have a much more competitive nature to them and lets be honest it's usually pretty fun to be competitive.

When going about how to add servers i don't know what would be best there could be set times or just servers that continuously run so once a game is over it restarts, when adding this it's really best to listen to what the community wants most.

Big games and small games- So on most uhc servers i have played each game usually has pretty much the same amount of players for every game. For instance i believe the max on eximius is 40 players and Badlion is 300 (I could be wrong on this) but i think mcsg should implicate small games and large games because some people may prefer bigger or smaller games.

In all honesty i am pretty new to UHC and don't know a lot about it. What I do know is that it is pretty popular and a lot of people enjoy playing it. Let me know what you think about this idea because honestly people may think i'm completely wrong about this suggestion and that mcgamer should just stick to what it's known most for which is survival games. Like i said i don't know a whole lot about Uhc so suggest any ideas you think Mcgamer should incorporate into Uhc if they were to add it to the servers!

-DrollKylemania

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think this would be a great idea, to be honest. Whether it is practical at this time particularly with the other additions that are to come soon following the leaderboard update, I don't know. From a logical standpoint, I believe a UHC gamemode would attract many players back to our network and bring YouTuber support. We'll be keeping this in mind c:

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
It's an amazing idea dude, but the thing is that there's already a lot of people that play UHC on the Badlion Network and I don't think they will leave it for MCSG. Otherwise it's a great idea, I'm up for it! ;p

DrollKylemania

Tribute
Reaction score
It's an amazing idea dude, but the thing is that there's already a lot of people that play UHC on the Badlion Network and I don't think they will leave it for MCSG. Otherwise it's a great idea, I'm up for it! ;p
Glad you like the idea and i felt the same way that people might not want to leave other networks that's why i suggested that Mcsg take it's own approach such as adding games with varying amounts of players.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Glad you like the idea and i felt the same way that people might not want to leave other networks that's why i suggested that Mcsg take it's own approach such as adding games with varying amounts of players.
Since MCSG is such a huge servers, if they would implement this they could probably make for ex. UHC To5 / To6 in 500 capacity player games :*D That would be quite amazing to be fair

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This is a thought that came to my mind and it may or may not have been suggested previously but if it was i have not seen it. So nowadays UHC has become a very popular game type to play on minecraft, it's popular among streamers and youtuber's and I believe that the mcgamer network should incorporate UHC into its game types. I believe since Mcgamer is a server based around pvp this would bring a substantial amount of players over to the servers and i think it would help to create a little more diversity in the servers because Mcgamer is mostly known for it's survival games (In my opinion). If this change was to occur I believe that it would bring a greater influx of players on a daily basis and also bring popularity back to the servers which doesn't seem to be there right now. Here are a few suggestions I have if UHC was to be implicated

Add a leaderboard - Once a leaderboard is added games have a much more competitive nature to them and lets be honest it's usually pretty fun to be competitive.

When going about how to add servers i don't know what would be best there could be set times or just servers that continuously run so once a game is over it restarts, when adding this it's really best to listen to what the community wants most.

Big games and small games- So on most uhc servers i have played each game usually has pretty much the same amount of players for every game. For instance i believe the max on eximius is 40 players and Badlion is 300 (I could be wrong on this) but i think mcsg should implicate small games and large games because some people may prefer bigger or smaller games.

In all honesty i am pretty new to UHC and don't know a lot about it. What I do know is that it is pretty popular and a lot of people enjoy playing it. Let me know what you think about this idea because honestly people may think i'm completely wrong about this suggestion and that mcgamer should just stick to what it's known most for which is survival games. Like i said i don't know a whole lot about Uhc so suggest any ideas you think Mcgamer should incorporate into Uhc if they were to add it to the servers!

-DrollKylemania
Use the search feature on the forums and search "Ultra HardCore" To see is this was talked about. I know you said you looked, but I have seen at least 2 other threads about this.

DrollKylemania

Tribute
Reaction score
Use the search feature on the forums and search "Ultra HardCore" To see is this was talked about. I know you said you looked, but I have seen at least 2 other threads about this.
I don't use the forums much so I don't know how to navigate them very well but thank you for letting me know

J

District 13
Reaction score
This is a great idea! I love to play UHC but sometimes there are not enough players on a server or the fact that a reddit UHC takes too long. Hopefully this can become implemented into the server and that they keep reasonable time lengths for these games :D

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Someone's idea for UHC is going to probably get in sometime. I swear I have seen about 100 threads for that idea already x3

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the idea, but teams of 2 and To3 would need to be added along with solo. It's no fun getting teamed on in UHC! :)

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Tbh, this would be a great idea if it wasn't for MCSG being completely 1.8. The reason badlion and other servers are popular for UHC is because they are compatible with 1.7.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci