• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UHC Survival Games

superheroeman

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! I am superheroeman.
I wanted to tell the other day it occurred to me something (I do not know if I was the first) A game mode called UHC (Ultra Hard Core) Well, Games would be the same with the same maps, the only thing that changes is not can regenerate (with Golden Apples only) do not know if they like you, and the Mods and Admins
Have a good day -super
( Sorry for the English, I used Google Translator :/ )

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think it would work because it would be to hard for the developers they are already doing alot!!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is an awesome idea! However the developers are rather busy right now so this may not be implemented for a while if it is in fact to become a thing.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
One word for describe this...CleanUp.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
I think this would be too complicated ex... Getting punched off spawn. UHC Is meant to be vanilla, and should be kept that way.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I was thinking about this myself last week during a game of UHC. I think this is a great idea, and turning off health regen does not take much development. The only part that the devs would have to do is get all the signs for the gamemode working and stuff like that. Maybe once V2 gets more stable this could be added.

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
Idk why people are giving you the benefit of the doubt here because teamig would mean auto win. Getting snuck up on is death. Under stacked players would stand no chance.

It would be horrid

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Idk why people are giving you the benefit of the doubt here because teamig would mean auto win. Getting snuck up on is death. Under stacked players would stand no chance.

It would be horrid
Fighting a team with UHC on is easy. FNS and bow spamming are twice as effective. As long as you have a good route, and get some gapples you are set. Getting snuck up on is never a good excuse because you should always use third person view and stuff like that to be aware of your surroundings. Under stacked players should just get a proper chest route. :p

Oh, and a problem I could see is that players would just avoid fights. I think their should be a golden apple drop or something from every player that dies so you can get some regen after a battle.

K

KiDD

Seems rather complex, and a tad bit complicated. For example, you fight multiple players in a quick and simple 1v1, and you do that a lot in SG. A lot would go into a victory, and it'd be slightly difficult to play overall.

Although, with a few item changes I think it's a nice idea.

superheroeman

Spectator
Reaction score
Fighting a team with UHC on is easy. FNS and bow spamming are twice as effective. As long as you have a good route, and get some gapples you are set. Getting snuck up on is never a good excuse because you should always use third person view and stuff like that to be aware of your surroundings. Under stacked players should just get a proper chest route. :p

Oh, and a problem I could see is that players would just avoid fights. I think their should be a golden apple drop or something from every player that dies so you can get some regen after a battle.
Thats a good idea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci