• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Two Years To This Day....

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score

My Minecraft Journey started two years ago today. When I started playing I've met a lot of people I still talk to to this day. I originally bought the account RainbowUnicornz4 and then I changed it to Primeval. I'm pretty sure you won't read this thread unless we're really good friends so ye.
I love you @
Thanks! Although this community has changed overtime.​
xAvalanche : The person who mostly encouraged me to buy the block game when we were playing Pocket Edition together.
Swag_Block77 : You're the reason I know all these people today from finding me on Freeze Island and destroying me on the CA server network.
Variation // Visaan : You will always be a Sri Lankan and it seems like I was in a lot of clans with you... although they were randy I still stuck with you. Plus, your a randy compared to me.
Kewnan : I remember when I first met you we did a FFA on Moonbase 9 and I gave you the smack :p . Then I remember you returned and gave me the smack for your 200th win on Avarcia. I remember the constant times when I killed you in a ffa you'd tryhard and win like 5 games in 30 min.
CAKoch2000 : When I met you we did shift fights on SG Highway and Holiday Resort. The thing i remember most of all is the days on FadedPvP when you would smack me and I would laugh so hard. I remember all the constant days of you carrying us back in Extinct.
KingofGrapes : You're a pretty cool person overall Mason. I remember when you died of fall damage.
EpicGamer102: Great edition to the Rainbow Squad.
Westlake40 : My Squeaker
HashtagForTheWin : You're my asian buddy and we eat fried rice together but I'm better at the block game.
SertifiedBlocks : You have like 9 chins I swear.
BaccaPlays : Just keep breathing Bacca.
TheAfroNinja : You're one sexy beast my friend.
brezzy : ily my friend I'll post sexy pictures on my skype.
@meowmeowjazzy : My singing is beautiful ye already know.
TasmanianGamer : Keep working at Old Navy feller
Themat1 : You're a god my friend
TheML69 : Cwayonz and turtles. My mexican buddy I remember when I met you two years agoish.
Zoruo : Justin you're a great leader and really good at the block game.
le quack : I love your videos my jap friend.
AvengeYouiMight : Pokemon Showdown buddy. :)
EnderSnapple : Cytride is HACKING
@Extremezz // extremecrafted // Extreme999 Whatever your forums account is : I remember talking to you for like two hours each day last year. I hope you come back from your "NBA 2k15" break.
kairocket : I know you IRL you suck at the block game.
Scotty_Rockz : Your pretty funny I remember "I'd hate to see your toilet because you have bad aim"
@Ceruq : Ty, you're pretty cool and ye.
Shrellzix : Ahhh my boy.. you're a god and good at the block game hop on skype so I can get my cape back ;) jk if you want to do that. Regardless you're pretty cool and stuff .
FarVexel : You're a pretty awesome bac
ryanmoddesette : Extreme, Trap, You, and I = the Squad back then
TrapsterWinner : You're my main dood.
TheDreamDude : I knew you before you got really good at the game. I remember when you were in MysticFuze
@Zero_Frosty : I remember battling you on 6/21/14 when you were in ValorUS and that was a pretty intense battle my clan Extinct would always run to the choke point and I remember you had Gold donor at that point. I remember you had a twerk contest while we were on SG4 Mushroom chokepoint. You're chain pants ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Creaion // Charlie.: You will never smack me in badlion EVER again.
Sorry if you weren't tagged just comment if I actually knew you.
NOTE: I"M NOT QUITTING!

Last edited:

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats on such a great achievement! It also great to see that you have met so many friends in this community alone! Enjoy the road ahead of you :)

Cringe

Experienced
Reaction score
Rip flqwleswainbuws wus sryained buy AznTeers (Me,Chang and You) Sad I haven't talked to you a lot but pce

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Congrats on 2 years! It's great to see people that have been here for so long! I wish you well for your 3rd year! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci