• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Two years anniversary!

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
Two years, like, already? [Not good bye]
The time has gone fast lads! Who would expect that exactly this day was your second year anniversary?

Well, I have to say, thanks for everything :p

I've been trough a lot of changes, either about how people behaves on the servers, how the community has grown, and especially how the servers has grown from being 60 minute games xD

I joined MCSG as a noob in early June 2012 and the forums in early December 2012. I was a total fanboy. I just couldn't stand of how people could have 50-100 wins. It was incredible! I won my first game in 4o minutes where the last opponent crashed before death match. It was on SG3 in the middle of the summer 2012. I was so happy, even though I didn't realize that I won before I was kicked out of the server xD My ratio was 1/120 ish on my oldest account "hakkys123" which I later gave to a friend.

Anyways, as an anniversary would I like to thank some of my best friends during this journey.
theabacaman - Well, I'm greatful being a close friend of yours in almost 1 year now. I'm happy, and glad to still see that we have such good contact still. I first met you as a noob, and invited you to Heroes. My 3rd oldest clan. The first thing we ever did was to play a clan war against Forgotten. Me, you and my brother were playing great making it 2-2 before you suddenly of one or another reason leaves in the middle of the game when we're about to win and says "I have to eat, I'm hungry" xDDDD my god, well, Ross my friend, I appreciate you and really enjoy talking to you. So thanks for everything!

Roellie89 - My first leader. It was late in February 2012 where I finally made up my mind and joined a clan. I looked at the "Clans and teams" section where I saw your clan were the best. After applying I had to wait 10 days, when I finally got my reply that I was accepted for a regular member. Prophecy was the best clan experience I've ever had. I met people like gustyy vascopasco dicyy Narwhals14 CruelDefiance (mpell) Travis007 Operdasher and never the less the one and only Eskild Hovdenak :p Eskild|Quadrum_ , and many others.

@TNTime12 - I think you were one of the first 10 people I ever talked to on MCSG. I especially remember the time we had nothing and won against a double team by punching them down from the fire station on SG4 xD Good times, sad to see that we don't have that much contact anymore :[

boodavis01 / flabbypenguin / NingleWingle - Ningle, even though we might have had some few disagreements, I would like to say that I really enjoyed the times when we played together back in 2013. I would also tell you that you have always been one of my better friends and that I'm very proud of being a close friend of you (Maybe not such good friend anymore as we have missed the contact and everything :[).

vascopasco gustyy - haha, you two. I met you in TheProphecy a long time ago, and I've always been with you guys in #TheFoxes and so on until you left MCSG ;_;

YouBetterRun KillyourbuttMC - I remember us three used to hang and play a lot with eachother and I really miss those times.

NotCanziano Minialan thingy182 - Lol, mention by request (jmullins) I remember playing with you guys in one of my first clans ever, #TheSlayers, even though we were over powered (not really) was it fun to play with you! And I'm hoping to play with you sooner or later again :p
Well thanks, and I'll you guys around on the servers! :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci