• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Twee's Turn

Do you love me?

• Yes

Votes: 51 79.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters

Pork

Diamond
Reaction score
Glad to hear the surgery went well... Although we don't talk too much anymore, you're one of my best internet friends, and I'm actually worried for someone I've never met.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I hope you get through it Twee. If you're high on anesthesia, you should come post some nonsense :p
But really, get better soon!

Wolfy16

Diamond
Reaction score
Holy crap can not belive i dint see this earlyer... Although I wasent to scared as u did message me on skype just a minute ago... but holy crap... glad you are alive. Thanks for being such and amazing friend! I will mkae a #PrayForTwee thing to put on my skin :3 But thats not important... Ill talk 2 u tommorow?

*fangirl voice* OMG ILY TWEE

Pray 4 Twee

Attachments

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
ILY TWEE I HOPE YOU'RE OKAY

ily

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
I'd like to share the words of a certain friend who told me about this thread:
"lolitstwee had some balls to tell mcgamer that.
I did not just."

But in seriousness, takes courage to come out with that, and a Congratulations on finding it so early :)

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This highlights the importance of checking for testicular cancer, it happens to a lot of men and is really easy to combat if you find it early like twee did. However awkward it is, you could save your life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci