• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tutorial on Dealing with Teams

Was this helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I'm to lazy to read the thing...

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Found this extremely useful, and it has worked for me! It has also worked for you too, Theoretically, I ran into you a few times when I was with a friend, 3/4 times you owned us.. the 1/4 you killed my friend and I ran away hehe :)
Never split away from your team member... That makes it harder to separate you! :rolleyes:

ChrisWoW

Tribute
Reaction score
Never split away from your team member... That makes it harder to separate you! :rolleyes:
I guess so huh! I've ran across people very recently using your tactic of separating us, one I found useful (although we were victims of such) was that someone actually lit a fire with some Flint and Steel in the distance on a tree, we could see it, and well.. my friend said he wanted to go check it out, which I let him.. he ran back about twenty seconds later and two guys were following him! One of them came to me and tried to take me out, while my friend was being chased by the other one, worst part about teamers isn't the fact they have numbers, it's the fact that if they strategies, you're screwed!

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
All about the procedure, not just the strategy necessarily, but the procedure of it. This threads seems to becoming popular, so I'm wondering whether I should right another one.

I might write about either:

-Bow "Pointers"

-Teams, how to get the best results when in a team.

Just leave some comments telling me what I should author next.

ChrisWoW

Tribute
Reaction score
All about the procedure, not just the strategy necessarily, but the procedure of it. This threads seems to becoming popular, so I'm wondering whether I should right another one.

I might write about either:

-Bow "Pointers"

-Teams, how to get the best results when in a team.

Just leave some comments telling me what I should author next.
Bows Pointers? I've never heard of that before have to say, but teaming is something I'm looking to master alright.. me and my friend are often dying together and failing generally.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
By Bow Pointers, I think he means tips on how to use bow, how it works, etc.

I'd like to see that, to be honest. ;)

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Already have written up a page on Bow "Pointers"--Just need to edit and add some more tips, and of course, "Pointers." May be up by tomorrow or the day after. ;)

I might also write another report on teams... However, until then just don't separate from one another, and attack at the same time... Never separate. This makes it harder for the person your battling to separate you, the most important tip in this article. In other words, just make it hard for the person to do the steps mentioned in this report.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Sorta lazy... Gotta push myself... Look at me... I using "sorta", coming from me that's ultimate laz... (Can't finish my sentance--t0 lazy.)

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
I generally tend to dislike teams as there is a 90% chance one has nodus and if you are hidden, then they will look straight at you, and you will no longer have the element of surprise nor will you likely win in combat due to click bot which allows the retard to randomly click as fast as he/she can and land an enormous amount of hits on you. Which in most cases for me, a team generally means the match. Which is why i hate teams and don't team my self.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci