• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tutorial #1 - Find Yourself On The Leaderboards

Helpful?

• No u suk

• MY LIFE IS AMAZING NOW

• wut

• WOWOWO THX

• nub

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello Folk on the MCGamer Network!

Today I have a little tutorial for you serious MCSG players. How to find your name on the leaderboards on this website! After you successfully complete this tutorial, you will not only look cool with your statistics on screen, but feel a sense of pride and good work being done.

Step 1 - Head to this site: www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com
Yes, it is a huge secret no one knows about, but once you enter this sanctum website, you re one step closer to pride and some dignity.
picture 2.PNG

Step 2 - Click the magical "leaderboards" button, it's hidden next to the "Media" and "Members" area. You can scavenge through those places next time.

Step 3 - You should now we welcomed to a black mysterious place, completely different from the green happy place you were just in. You should also be welcomed by some names, like "Gravey4rd", "Cogs" and "xxbenchwarmerxx" you can explore this place, but I first must teach you the ways of finding your own name.

Step 4 - At the top you shall see a url, in small gray letters. It may look complicated and scary, but all you must do is ignore it for now and click the small little "2" near the small little "1" near the top left corner of the screen. It's right below the blue box.
Picture 1!!!.PNG

Step 5 -Remember the gray letters? Now go and you should see something like this. *This is the weird part*
picture 333.PNG

See that small section "/stats/index/2/25" ? Click on the 2 and change it to, let's say 100, using your magical black "mouse" and "letters" now you should get a identical place, with a new set of names. Those are the rankings.

Go and search your name below the blue box, and find your ranking. Mine is #2072, so I'd go, and using my amazing math skills, estimate my page. Mine right now is about 84ish, so I'd replace the "2" in the URL with 84 and then keep going until I find my name.

sa.PNG

shrek.PNG

See it there in the bottom?

HUZZAH! Now you see my name! A emotion of happiness and relief should flood over you like a storm! However, if you are a huge number like #300333 then you have some scavenging to do. But in the end it's all worth it.

Stay tuned for some more MCGN Tutorials! SO HELPFUL AMIRITE!!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
i used to do this, now i just click the number 4.. and when the ranks update again, i should be on page 3 ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci