• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TT's Summer Camp | Recruiting Team Members

What do you look for in a map?

• Total voters

CarissaTT

Survivor
Reaction score
I've been looking at making a map for a while, and in this period of time I've been analysing what all of you look for in a map, so I could make the perfect map for you all.
I've come to the conclusion the post popular maps are probably SG4, Solar Frost and Teweran SG2. I want to take some of the key features from these maps that make them so good, and incorporate them into this new map: TT's Summer Camp
Update Video #2​
-Screenshots coming soon-​
We're looking for some more awesome MCSG members to join our crew and help out.​
If you are any of the following, make sure you leave a post down below.​
- Terraformer​
- Structure Builder​
Application form:​
*IGN:​
*Key skill:​
*Experience:​
Evidence (e.g screenshots):​
* = required​

FlyingMonkey

Spectator
Reaction score
Application form:
*IGN: FlyingMonkey2
*Key skill: Detail mostly medival buildings atm.
*Experience: Ive helped alot with some good people build I have some evidence here:
Evidence (e.g screenshots): These are all on websites so yeah: http://imgur.com/k9WosRX
http://imgur.com/VvhAeLN
Ill post some more later
Also Im a structured builder if I need to include that. c:

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*IGN: Rhino1928
*Key skill: 7-8
*Experience: I have been in 4 building teams so far, Team Lightning, Team EggElite, Helped build original spawn for Survival server (not really a team), and one Ran by NorthyO (can't remember name)
Evidence (e.g screenshots): I don't take screenshots of what i build, but i can do a trial build if you like :)

CarissaTT

Survivor
Reaction score
*IGN: Rhino1928
*Key skill: 7-8
*Experience: I have been in 4 building teams so far, Team Lightning, Team EggElite, Helped build original spawn for Survival server (not really a team), and one Ran by NorthyO (can't remember name)
Evidence (e.g screenshots): I don't take screenshots of what i build, but i can do a trial build if you like :)
Accepted :)

444russell444

Tribute
Reaction score
My application:
IGN:444russell444
Key skill: Terraforming
Experience: I have built an SG map of my own.
Evidence: Search the forums for "Doomsday games" and pick the one that says "update 2". You can download my map there however i am not done with it yet. I will be done in about 1 week.

444russell444

Tribute
Reaction score
Correction: i will not be done with the map untill the next version of VoxelModPack comes out so i can get worldedit.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci