• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trying to "save" MCGamer.

I...

• Enjoy 1.8

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • Dont enjoy 1.8

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Want 1.7 back, whatever it takes

Votes: 58 58.6%

• Total voters

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
I am not speaking for everyone, But as far as I know, None of my friends Like 1.8 on MCGamer, and I've never, ever heard someone say that they like the fact that MCGamer is 1.8. In my eyes, the only people that support 1.8 are the staff members waiting for promotion. And also, 70% of the people that voted on this poll want 1.7 back because they dont like 1.8.
Well, I too have friends who have their opinions. Some like 1.8, so don't. It all depends on the person. It's clear that there is some sort of argument here instead of a one-sided answer.

Also, you've never heard anyone say that they like 1.8? Have you been reading the thread? There's obviously people out there that do, and are replying to your thread. Also, not all of them are "staff members waiting for promotion". There is a wide range of people that are in support of 1.8, just from looking at this thread alone.

Also, as of me typing this, the poll isn't showing 70% of people saying they don't support 1.8, but it's 66.7%. While that is close to 70%, you can't just round a statistic up, it makes your claim bias yet again.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
It is human nature, the world keeps spinning, time racing. And minecraft will keep moving forward to and we need to roll with it, because in the end of the day we can't change it

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Stop, people. This is ridiculous. 1.8 has been out for 7 months, and our server has given you 3 months to adjust. I understand that 1.8 PvP isn't as fun as other versions, but put yourself in the place of a dev. You have just updated the whole network to function with 1.8., and 3 months later, you see people STILL criticizing it. Imagine how frustrating that would be.

I'm tired of the "staff doesn't care/listen." Any dev would tell you that going back would basically mean starting over just to support a version that's outdated anyway. That's a step backwards. Just wait for 1.9 and stop making rants about things that will never realistically happen.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
T0 reiterate to those still arguing:

At this point they literally can not back date the server. It's not happening. No amount of complaining, post writing and poll voting will change that fact.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
T0 reiterate to those still arguing:

At this point they literally can not back date the server. It's not happening. No amount of complaining, post writing and poll voting will change that fact.
everything is possible.

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
everything is possible.
Sure, it's possible, but you want the devs to redo all the work they did updating everything to 1.8 just to satisfy a handful of people? That would take months to accomplish, not to mention all the maps that would have to be removed due to their usage of 1.8 blocks.
In the real world, you need to move forward in order to stay ahead of the competition, and to improve what you already have. Same concept applies here, if we move backwards, we aren't going anywhere, and most likely more people will complain about it. Honestly, your asking for a change that is completely unreasonable in the eyes of the devs and most likely won't be happening. Instead of complaining about change, adapt to it, just like the rest of us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci