• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trouble getting into a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abrexfroman

Spectator
Reaction score
I am just spectating games right now. i find it near impossible to get into a game. when a game ends that i am spectating i try to join it again but it wont let me connect, and after restarting minecraft the server is full again. when i check the website for the server information, any server that says it is in the pregame and has space in it is filled up by the time i try to get in. any tips, or just something i don't know about to help me get into a game?

CodeGlue

Experienced
Reaction score
The reason you cant connect is because the SERVER is restarting. You don't need to restart minecraft to join the server you just need to keep attempting to connect and eventually the server will be set up.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You need to use the direct connect button because otherwhise you get a communication error because so many people are joining the game at the exact same moment. You have to just keep spawning the direct connect button. Or you just buy donor :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci