• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tritonville High School: Valleyside Inspired High School MCSG Map

Should I go through with the idea

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pibexpibe

Diamond
Reaction score
I can speak for almost all MCSG Players that Valleyside is one (If not THE) Best map on the server. I wanted to create a high school MCSG map with my build team and use the map as inspiration because the community seemed to like this type of map. I am kind of skeptical to build this because I fear some users will think I plagerized Valleyside. Therefore, I ask you fellow users if I should go ahead with the idea or get another original one. Much Love

-Team Triton

iTasticHD

Platinum
Reaction score
No, stick with the idea. But make it stand out from Valleyside. Good luck!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should definitely go for it, just simply make sure it looks completely different, but I do wish you the best of luck on your project! :)

Danjaboy7

Iron
Reaction score
yeah just have the style different as in the buildings and trees etc different

TheTDevine5

Experienced
Reaction score
Try making a different spawn, or a baseball field instead of a football field, I love this idea though

Reaction score
I can speak for almost all MCSG Players that Valleyside is one (If not THE) Best map on the server. I wanted to create a high school MCSG map with my build team and use the map as inspiration because the community seemed to like this type of map. I am kind of skeptical to build this because I fear some users will think I plagerized Valleyside. Therefore, I ask you fellow users if I should go ahead with the idea or get another original one. Much Love

-Team Triton
no. it's not the best map. It is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too op for teams and such, with the sheer amount of tier two's, and maps like Icarus are good since every route has an equal amount. On valleyside, there's 2 routes, one significantly better than the other.

It's pretty good, but the best map on MCSG would be turbulence.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
no. it's not the best map. It is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too op for teams and such, with the sheer amount of tier two's, and maps like Icarus are good since every route has an equal amount. On valleyside, there's 2 routes, one significantly better than the other.

It's pretty good, but the best map on MCSG would be turbulence.
There are 3 routes I can name in Icarus; Redsrone, Diamond and Gold. Also OP for teams, and good for taking teams out, just like Valleyside. On Valleyside, I can name the football field route, theatre, parking lot, fountain, tier two house, and some other less known routes.

Reaction score
There are 3 routes I can name in Icarus; Redsrone, Diamond and Gold. Also OP for teams, and good for taking teams out, just like Valleyside. On Valleyside, I can name the football field route, theatre, parking lot, fountain, tier two house, and some other less known routes.
A 1 tier two route isn't a route.

Icarus has 5 routes that I know (2 routes on Diamond, 1 emereld, 1 gold, 1 redstone) that all are 5 tier two.

Valleyside's 1 route football field, 3 tiero two theatre, 2 tier two parking lot, 2 tier two fountain, are pale in comparison.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
A 1 tier two route isn't a route.

Icarus has 5 routes that I know (2 routes on Diamond, 1 emereld, 1 gold, 1 redstone) that all are 5 tier two.

Valleyside's 1 route football field, 3 tiero two theatre, 2 tier two parking lot, 2 tier two fountain, are pale in comparison.
Ok then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci